I came across this post: “Silly Celebrations: July Edition,” and thought of sharing it with you all. This wonderful mother made a long list of silly holidays that you can celebrate with your kids for the month of July. Some of my favorites are the following:
- Third Sunday of July– National Ice Cream Day
- 1st of July – International Joke Day
- 3rd of July – Compliment Your Mirror Day
- 6th of July – National Fried Chicken Day
- 10th of July – Teddy Bear Picnic Day
Studies show that families that spend more time having fun with each other tend to be stronger, well-bonded, and happier. So create some fun family holidays this month. Yes, life can be busy for parents, but it is important that we don’t drown ourselves in chores and work and forget to spend quality time with our kids. Our children won’t be young forever, so let’s make the most out of the time they’re still with us and create wonderful memories with them.
Do you have fun family activities for July you want to share with us?