There really is a prayer for every need. There are prayers for before bed or grace for before meals. If you are looking for a new devotional that you can pray daily to have that alone time of prayer and meditation, there are St. Bridget’s 7 Prayers. According to iPadre Catholic Podcasting, when the devotional is prayed daily for one year, it holds a corresponding promise.
The promises are listed as follows:
1. The soul who prays them will suffer no Purgatory.
2. The soul who prays them will be accepted among the Martyrs as though he had spilled his blood for his faith.
3. The soul who prays them can choose three others whom Jesus will then keep in a state of grace sufficient to become holy.
4. No one in the four successive generations of the soul who prays them will be lost.
5. The soul who prays them will be made conscious of his death one month in advance.
The prayer is recommended to be said during adoration and as a form of meditation. If you are looking for a new devotional I think that the 7 prayers of Saint Bridget could be something nice to try out.